On First Page SEO - Tulsa, OK
#1 Ranked SEO Company In Oklahoma
WE DELIVER RESULTS
Driving traffic to your website isn't the only thing you need to do in order to have high page rankings on the internet, but it sure helps!
Here are some practical things you can do to help draw traffic to your website. These will not take the place of SEO & SEM but can get you headed in the right direction as you work together with an SEO & marketing plan.
1. Add a short signature to all of your outgoing email messages. This should include your company name, your address, telephone number and email address. Your email program can automatically add this signature to all your outgoing mail. Ask all of your staff to set up their email signature with your web address as well.
2. Make sure you include your domain name in all your printed communication and marketing materials: bulletins, business cards, letterhead, envelopes, newsletters, flyers, Yellow Page ads, newspaper ads, brochures, window signage, bumper stickers. These things can bring your website a lot of added exposure and traffic. Be sure to add this to your outdoor signage as well.
3. If you distribute promotional items such as pens, mouse pads, t-shirts, etc., make sure your domain name is part of the address block on any printed item.
4. Use your after-hours voice mail system to invite visitors to go to your website. Be sure to clearly say your company website address in your outgoing message, spelling it out if necessary.
5. Whenever an opportunity for publicity arises - an interview, guest speaking, a booth at a conference, community event, etc.. - mention your website in a way that suggests everyone should know about it. Get everyone in your organization to do the same.
6. Use your website as you would any brochure. When people want to know more about your business, always point them to your website. This will give them a good idea of who you are and what you are all about. And, the great advantage of your website over any brochure is that you can easily update it at anytime.
7. Contact owners of businesses in your community who have websites and ask them to link to you. Make sure to let them know you will link back to them.
8. List your website on the community directories of the local Chamber of Commerce or real estate agencies in your community.
9. Make sure your website is the home page on all of your office computers. Make a public announcement asking all of your employees who so desire to do the same.
If you are serious about internet marketing for your church or business, let us design a marketing plan customized just for you.
We're listed in Broken Arrow Web Design Services section of Oklahoma Web Design Finders - US Web Design Directory
A member of Tulsa's Young Professionals